How can we care for each other in challenging times, deepen human relationships and build a sense of togetherness remotely?
Learn the Caring Circle Practice to build trustful and honest relationships with your colleagues and with others in a remote work environment.:
- Build the capacity to care for each other in challenging times and deepen your relationships as human beings remotely
- Explore how to build a sense of togetherness and community remotely
- Enhance the capability to take care of yourself
In 3 training sessions you will experience care taking remotely and learn the Caring Circle practice, so that you can build and maintain authentic and honest relationships with your colleagues that strengthen and foster trust and safety in your remote team environment:
This training help you to learn how to:
- Host and facilitate Caring Circles in your organization
- Create the feeling of togetherness and community, backup and support
- Create a safe space for connecting to challenging feelings and thoughts and take care of them
- Connect, communicate and have co-creative relationships as human beings at a remote workplace
We recommend a minimum of 3 short training sessions (with 6-9 participants) and a follow up session.
Download service overview with more details about timing and pricing.
For whom is this course?
This training will bring great value to:
- Founders, leaders and senior co-workers that want to take care of their organization and peers
- Team Coaches and Personal Coaches
- Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Project Managers
Download service & pricing overview
Click here for an overview of group trainings and coaching sessions (open and in-house) that we offer.