How to deal with conflicts in a remote team?
- Build capacity for effectively managing tensions and conflicts remotely.
- Explore how to turn tensions and conflicts into an opportunity to foster trust and safety in the team
- Develop and maintain a healthy team culture in difficult moments.
In 3 training sessions you will discover the Strong Teams Talk About Elephants process. , identify your own needs for development, learn how to deal with tensions and how to create a safe space for a difficult conversation:
This training help you to learn how to:
- Clarify tensions and create a safe space for a difficult conversation
- How to bring out elephants with care in an online environment
- Strategies for dialoguing and sense making to create a space for connection among team members
- Explore ways to resolve tensions and develop a healthy team culture
We recommend a minimum of 3 short training sessions (with 6-9 participants) and a follow up session.
For whom is this course?
This training will bring great value to:
- Team members that want to strengthen their capacity to deal with tensions and conflicts
- Project Managers, consultants and HR managers
- Team leaders and line managers
- Agile coaches, SCRUM Masters and product owners