About the course:
Organisations all over the world are trying new ways to increase effectiveness and organisational agility. Self-organisation, increased autonomy and effective collaborative work methods are only part of the emerging patterns.
Sociocracy 3.0 offers a rich menu of possibilities that can be adapted to each organisation’s unique context and that build on Sociocracy practices, non-violent communication and lean & agile methods.
In this 3-day course you will discover methods to navigate complexity and maximise value delivery for teams, customers and your organisation.
For whom is this course?
This training will bring great value to:
- Agile coaches, SCRUM Masters and consultants
- Project Managers, organisational change facilitators, consultants and HR
- Leaders and managers interested in exploring self-organisation and self-management
After this 3-day course you will:
- Discover what Sociocracy 3.0 is and how various patterns and practices offer a menu of options for organisations wishing to build resilience, adaptability and effectiveness.
- Understand S3’s core principles and patterns. Find out how they help free potential, supporting system wide, continuous improvement.
- Understand the principle of consent, appreciate its effectiveness as an alternative to consensus in decision making and learn skills in its application.
- Discover methods to facilitate collaborative processes, draw on the collective intelligence, insights and creativity of teams, and guarantee the potential for equivalence in decision making.
- Discover how to apply and scale agile governance processes across multiple domains, build reflexivity and nurture positive organisational evolution.
- New tools that you can take with you and implement tomorrow and that are completely compatible & complementary to SCRUM and agile methods.
What past participants say about the course:
“We are a company that uses Holacracy and although we believe we are very good practitioners of Holacracy and Sociocracy, we still learned quite a lot from the course. We highly recommend anyone who is interested in learning how Sociocracy works and experience it from first hand, to attend the course!”
Marin Petrov (CEO of Hack and Paint)
“The S3 training I attended, led by Hugo was both eye opening and really pleasant experience. He managed to captivate us and keep us engaged for the whole time. The way he facilitated the training and handled the group dynamics was a lesson itself. I will highly recommend that to everyone.”
Hari Haralampiev, Manager Pharmacovigilance and Drug safety services
Big THANK YOU for the unforgettable 3 days of the S3 training! I really, really enjoyed it and found it immensely useful for my current and future work.”
Tania Boyajieva (Managing Partner)
“‘Good enough for now, safe enough to try.’ – This sentence brought me to the S3 training and with the help of Hugo and Mira I discovered the patterns that go with it and that now serve me in many ways during my day to day.
Francisco López Cacheda (Agile Coach, BBVA & Sngular)
Workshop date & schedule: March 22nd-24th 2019, 9:30-18:00
Lunch & Snacks: Included in course fees
Language: Spanish, possibilities for English translation available
Venue and facilities:
Sngular is an information technology company that covers the whole digital Success cycle, providing all the key competences involved.
Sngular Hub Madrid is a creative, tech-focussed environment where agile, lean and self-organisation, collaboration and team work are put into practice.
The perfect location for an inspiring, hands-on learning experience.
Sngular Hub Madrid can easily be reached by car or public transport and there are numerous parking options.
Address: C/Labastida 1, 28034 Madrid, España
Hugo is a game changer and a collaboration catalyst: he helps individuals, teams and organisations collaborate and thrive together, creating innovative and highly effective projects and solutions.
He is a passionate Agile Coach, Facilitator, Scrum Master and Project Manager working in the IT sector for more than 20 years. Was the founder and Chief Operations Officer of a (gourmet) software development and integration company based in Lisbon, co-founder of guincho.org and is currently a business, project and talent developer at sngular.team.
Hugo has been active in the Agile and Lean world since 2008 and facilitates some of the S3 patterns today. He had his first S3 training in 2015 with James Priest and Lili David and has since then studied, practiced and become an ambassador of S3, facilitating workshops in several European countries.
Co-founder of SenseTribe Consulting, process facilitator, team coach and specialist in participatory methods.
Mira is German/Iranian and has worked in international business for over 15 years across Europe, Latin America, Australia and China. Over the past 8 years she has helped to develop 3 international businesses, two of them with a participatory model.
Mira is SCRUM Master and non-violent communication certification candidate and will share with you hands-on experience and learning points directly from the practice of applying Sociocracy 3.0 in a horizontal, multidisciplinary, ‘teal’ work environment.
Co-developer of Sociocracy 3.0, Learning Facilitator and Mentor at Thrive In Collaboration. Lili David serves internationally, providing training, facilitation and mentoring to groups and organizations wishing to develop greater effectiveness and equivalence in collaboration. Her warmth, clarity and practicality is complimented by her ability to support people wishing to co-create and collaborate effectively towards a shared purpose. Combining a background in communications, business administration and events management with her growing experience as a co-developer and teacher of Sociocracy 3.0, she supports organic organizational development to unfold.
Course fees: 1125€ (excl. VAT)
- Spots to the event are limited and you can only attend once your participation has been confirmed by the organising team.
- If you wish to participate in this course and the fee is beyond your means or the value you place on it, please contact us to explore how your attendance may still be possible. We wish to ensure that cost is no barrier to attending Sociocracy 3.0 courses.